Why is it important to service my Boiler?
This is a question that we get asked often, people never seem to see it as something that is vital.
So why is it so important?
- Important for it to be reliable as we depend on it so much as part of our regular daily life to provide us with efficient hot water and heating.
- Did you know that a faulty boiler can be life threatening to you and your loved ones – around 4000 people go to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning and 50 adults and children die every year, due to leaking boilers.
- Keep energy bills to a minimum – your gas safe, qualified engineer will ensure the efficiency of your boiler, and cut your carbon footprint too.
- Regular service can prevent unwanted problems further down the line and save you money on future repairs.
- Will keep your home insurance policies valid – an annual boiler service will certainly meet your insurer’s requirements.
With winter approaching don’t forget to spread the word to family and friends and keep safe and warm this winter.